Monday, April 13, 2015

ROSIE HUNTINGTON-WHITELEY @ COACHELLA 2015

I am a fan of Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's style and am loving her looks from Coachella this year. She looked stunning in her Cholé dress, and the straps and hardware on her Coach Rivets Dakotah bag gave her looks a laid-back feel.
Not to mention how amazing Kate Bosworth looked as well. She's another woman who's style I love. 


I've been scrolling through pictures of what people are wearing to Coachella on Instagram. Lots of inspiration for summer 2015 is popping up!
I only discovered the live feed on Saturday evening so I've been moping around because of all of the artists I wish I could've seen (Milky Chance, Chet Faker, Lykke Li). I watched Hozier and was up at 2:25 in the morning here watching The Weeknd perform on Saturday night. I caught Vance Joy and Drake (umm Madonna?) last night.
Trying to make it through an eight and a half hour work day today since the time difference from Cali to here meant I was up until 3 AM to watch all of Drake's set... Wish me luck and lots of coffee please.

Hopefully I'll make it out to Coachella one year, not just for the music and art, but being a creep and checking out people's super rad outfits. 

Carmie

No comments:

Post a Comment