Wednesday, February 4, 2015

CARMIE'S NON-EXISTENT CLOSET

My blog's called Carmie's Closet but I don't actually have a closet of my own right now. From mid-December to about mid-January, I had been living out of suitcases while I've been home.
I got a clothing rack and now that some of my clothes aren't bunched up in suitcases, I'm feeling a lot better. Carmie's Clothing Rack.

I had the same bedroom for almost 18 years, so it's really weird to not have a space that's truly my own. It's especially weird when I'm at home. I've currently taken over my older sister's bedroom while she's away at school. By takeover, I mean put on my old bedspread, tried moving her things out of the way and moved all of my stuff in.

I think a person's bedroom, decorating choices and the way their closet looks says a lot about their personal style. I love interior design and have been watching way too much HGTV.
All of this has led up to this post: bedroom/closet envy and inspiration.


The ultimate place for closet envy, The Coveteur:


Though my wardrobe tends to lack it, I love colour in a room. I can't wait until I'm done university and have a space of my own where I can add personal touches. 

Carmie

1 comment: